Hello, I'm Qibei-
Your tour guide for a natural yet empowering journey
that will help you unearth and embody
your most whole and magnificent self.
I was born in China, a country with the largest population in the world yet I grew up feeling invisible and cut-off. I numbed myself through years of cultural oppression and constant abrupt separations from my family. Every cell of my body remembers the devastation of an isolated, diminished life and the agony of being “the best robot”, trained only to obey and serve. Outside, I appeared to be living. Inside, I was dying like a withering flower bud that never got a chance to blossom.
Fortunately, my hunger for life evoked these two questions in me: What keeps us small and silenced? And what blooms life and makes it meaningful? In the asking and listening to these two questions, I walked through many unfamiliar terrains of self discovery. Inevitably, I had many times the sense of falling on my face, crashing into walls, and getting burned into ashes. Damn! No one told me it would be that hard. However, I knew I'd never go back to un-live my life again. Teachers in many different forms have come to show me the way, share their gifts, and guide my progression. I'm constantly reminded to stay open to the mystery and the unknown as they bring the greatest teachings.
The yearning for home is the calling of home. The scream of wanting to be alive is the voice of life. When I ignored the calling, I was trapped in suffering. When I began to listen and let the calling be the guide, I woke up to the life inside of me.
SOME OF MY "OFFICIAL" ROLES -
- I’m a certified Circling Method facilitator, a Clinical Hypnotherapist, a Shamanic Practitioner, a Reiki Master Teacher, with advanced training in Soul Retrieval Therapy, Family Constellation, Nonviolent Communication, Spirit Releasement Therapy, Past Life Therapy, NLP, Sandtray Therapy, Mediation, and Restorative Justice. I weave these modalities to empower organic, embodied, and ground-up transformative experiences for my fellow humans.
- I am a communication coach and group facilitator with deep practices in authentic relating and conscious communication.
I have facilitated many powerful conversations, embodiment activities, and therapeutic processes to help nurture extraordinary relationships for couples and families, as well as groups, communities, and work teams.
- I'm the founder of WalkCloser.org, which is dedicated to creating events that bring healers, activists, and allies together to collaborate for self-care and care for the whole.
SOME OF MY PERSONAL PASSIONS -
- I'm a proud single mom gifted by an incredible being who has been my playmate, teammate, teacher and of course always my dear child. By sharing my life with my son, I'm constantly learning, stretching and growing in ways that are utterly rewarding.
- I am a 5Rhythms dancer who cannot live happily ever after without moving my body in rhythms. This sacred embodiment practice has shown me that there's no way out to freedom but through the body. A vast ocean of wisdom emerges when I am able to listen to my body's natural expressions. This dance has become an essential part of my practices that shapes how I work with others.
- I'm a lifetime student of Buddhism mindfulness. To me, being aware is the vital soil to grow all wisdom in any given moment and situation. I'm devoted to practicing the integration of my human being and my spiritual being, even when I am not aware of it.
READY? LET'S CONNECT NOW.
Drop a message now: